Open an account, make a deposit of N1000 or more and you will be entitled to a bonus at the prevailing rate on your qualifying deposit up to a maximum of N30,000. The following conditions apply.
1. For example, you deposit N1000 and receive N1000 bonus, you must have settled bets to the value of N6000 before making a withdrawal.
2. Your qualifying deposit is the first deposit you make when registering an account.
3. Your bonus is credited immediately after your deposit. The maximum bonus that can be claimed is N30,000.
4. You must have settled bets to the value of 3 times your qualifying deposit and bonus before making a withdrawal (subject to conditions 11 to 13 below). However, if you do not have any winning by the time all of your initial deposit and bonus is exhausted, the embargo on withdrawal is thereby lifted.
5. If the turnover requirements for this offer have not been met within 60 days of you claiming your offer, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
6. If a withdrawal or transfer out is actioned:
a. before you claim your offer, then any previous deposits will not count towards the initial qualifying criteria; or
b. after you claim your offer but before you complete the turnover requirements, then any funds in your bonus balance will be forfeited and the offer will no longer be available to you.
7. You can only have one active bonus at any one time. To claim another bonus the current active bonus must be completed or closed first.
6. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other open account offer.
8. Any single bets placed at odds of less than 3 (2/1) will not count towards any turnover requirement. In multiple bets at least one selection must have odds of 3 (2/1) or greater to count towards any turnover requirement.
9. In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count towards any turnover requirements (if you have placed the same highest cumulative stake on more than one selection in the same market/fixture combination then only one will count towards the turnover requirements). Any bets settled on other selections in the same market/fixture combination will not count towards the turnover requirements. This term is applied in conjunction with the other restrictions. For example, if you have a N100 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea and a N150 bet on Chelsea to beat Man Utd on the Full Time Result market at odds of 3 (2/1) or greater, only the stake on Chelsea will count towards the turnover requirements (if both bets were for N100 then N100 would count towards the turnover requirements). If you were to place a further N100 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea at odds of 3 (2/1) or greater, this cumulative N200 will count towards the turnover requirements and not the N150 stake on Chelsea.
10. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Afrobet reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition Afrbet reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
11. All Afrobet offers are intended for recreational players and Afrobet may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
12. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with Afrobet.
13. Afrobet reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
(c) 2018 A & F TECHPLUS VENTURES T/A AFROBET